Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Blog Takes a New Direction



This blog, previously known as Brutally Honest Christian in the Evangelical Wilderness, is taking a new direction. The point is, rather than ranting and raving about particular issues, I would rather related them to what I think is the crux of the matter . . . the negative influence of Gnostic (or Platonic) Dualism on the Church and how we can look at the world more Biblically.

Besides a new name and a new look, the other major is that the author and Blog jockey will come out of the closet. I've gone back and delete the honest (but possible offensive) post that I did while anonymous. I have several reasons for this. The most important one is that I feel that a Blog with a real person (rather than a synonym) is more organic and real (although much more dangerous for me).

Stay tuned for what's to come!

No comments: